Docs DNA cranked up to the max: this new collection picks out our unmistakable core markings in unmissable bold colours. Celebrating six decades of our iconic 1460, these commemorative boots are a carbon copy of the full-size adult versions: enhanced with standout contrast laces and stitching. The upcoming-rebel editions come with a side zip for easy wear, plus flexible soles that suit growing feet.
- Born on 1/4/60. Named the 1460. Over six decades, our 8-eye boot has become iconic
- Romario is a super soft, lightweight, waxy leather. Maintain it with Dr. Martens Shoe Polish
- Comes with an inner ankle zip for easy access
- Built on the iconic and comfortable Dr. Martens air-cushioned sole
- Flexible, lightweight cemented construction for growing feet